Top Bar Hive Nuc's for Sale
I have commenced this seasons Queen Rearing and hope to have some four frame Top Bar Hive Nucs for sale from early November (2015) on-wards. If you would like to go onto a waiting list please contact me here firstname.lastname@example.org . No money will exchange until I know that my new Nucs and new queens are healthy and laying.
What you will get:-
-a four frame Top Bar Hive Nuc in a cardboard nuc box. The top bar frames are the same dimensions as Phil Chandlers design.
- all combs are clean and contain no toxic build up of miticide chemicals as I treat all my hives organically with oxalic acid and formic acid.
- This season queen has been reared in my apiary from stock chosen to be calm and showing traits of being robust and healthy with only organic treatments.
- The queen is unmarked but I can mark her on request.
- The nuc will be recently treated with Oxalic acid prior to pickup.
- Each Nuc will contain 2 full frames of brood and two frames of nectar and pollen on naturally drawn comb.
- free cardboard Nuc box.
- full written instructions on how to care for your new Nucleus colony.
- calm, urban appropriate bees ( I work all my bees with only a veil all of the time)
If you are new to Top Bar Beekeeping I can give you advice and support. My only requirement is you are registered or intend to come registered once you have bees.
Prior to sale we can open the Nuc and we will check the Nuc for the Queen and robustness together,
You must pickup from Havelock North, Hawkes Bay. ( I may be able to offer a Rotorua pickup for customers travelling from Tauranga, Hamilton or Auckland.)
If you wold like to be put on a waiting list please email me ( Janet Luke) at email@example.com
I hold a DECCA certificate.
The funds earned from the sale of these Nucs is going towards the cost of a trip I plan on doing next year. I hope to attend some Treatment Free conferences in the States and visit treatment free beekeepers.